St. Lorenz is a medieval church of the former free imperial city of Nuremberg, southern Germany. It is dedicated to Saint Lawrence. It was badly damaged during the Second World War and later rebuilt. It's one of the most prominent churches of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria.
The choir of the church, which is also called "St. Laurentius" in texts on Gothic Architecture, was started in 1445 by medieval master mason Konrad Roriczer.