San Giorgio in Braida is a Roman Catholic church in Verona, northern Italy.
It was built in the 16th century in the medieval quarter of Veronetta. The 12th century bell tower is what remains of a monastery built in the eleventh century.
The facade is marble white with two rows of pillars. The statues of St. George and St. Lorenzo Giustiniani are on sides.
The interior has a single nave built between 1536 and 1543, and contains key works of art. Above the main door is a Tintoretto painting depicting the baptism of Christ. The church houses Paolo Veronese's masterpiece, The Martyrdom of St. George.
In 1540 Michele Sanmicheli built the dome of the church.