The Chiesa di San Giuliano (St Julian), commonly called San Zulian in the Venetian dialect, is a church in Venice.
It is situated on the Merceria, the main shopping street of the city. Originally a structure from the 9th century; it underwent a number of reconstructions, including likely after the 1105 fire of the neighborhood. The façade was constructed in 1553-1554 by Jacopo Sansovino, and completed after his death in 1570 by Alessandro Vittoria. The flattened classical temple façade was paid for by the scholar Tommaso Rangone, whose bronze image appears on the façade. The physician Rangone holds in his hand the plants sarsaparilla and guaiacum, which he used to treat syphilis and yellow fever. The reliefs also depict a map of the world as was known at his death.
The interior was designed by Sansovino, and the church consecrated in 1580.
San Zulian is in the parish of San Salvador.