San Girolamo della Carità is a church in Rome, Italy, located near the Campo de' Fiori and the Piazza Farnese.
The church belonged originally to the Franciscan Observants. In 1524 it was taken over by the Archconfraternita della Carità, founded by Giulio de' Medici (later Pope Clement VII) in 1519; a society of noblemen from outside Rome. The upper nave balconies served as a first meeting place for St. Philip Neri's Oratorians founded in 1561 before they were established as a Congregation in 1575 and, in the same year, given the church of Santa Maria in Vallicella. Domenico Castello rebuilt the church in the mid 17th century.