Chalon Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Vincent de Chalon-sur-Saône) is a former Roman Catholic cathedral located in Chalon-sur-Saône. It was the seat of the Bishop of Chalon. The diocese was abolished by the Concordat of 1801 and was absorbed by the Diocese of Autun.
Parts of the building date from the 8th century, but the neoclassical façade is from the 19th. It was declared a national monument of France in 1903.