Théâtre du Rond-Point is a theatre in Paris, located at 2bis avenue Franklin-D.-Roosevelt, 8th arrondissement.
The origins of the theatre lay in an 1838 project of architect Jacques Ignace Hittorff for a rotunda in the Champs Elysees. Inaugurated in 1839, this structure was integrated with other Hittorff buildings for the Exposition Universelle (1855) and destroyed the following year. A new replacement panorama, Le Panorama National, was designed by architect Gabriel Davioud at the corner of the Avenue d'Antin (now Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt) and the Champs-Elysees.
In December 1893, the rotunda became the Palais des Glaces (Ice Palace), one of the most popular attractions of Belle Epoque Paris.
The theatre was renovated in 1981 as a side-effect of theatre director Jean-Louis Barrault being dislodged from the Gare d'Orsay. It was under his management for ten years. After other subsequent renovations and redecorations, as of 2002 under the directorship of Jean-Michel Ribes, the theatre is now devoted to the work of living authors.