The McLellan Galleries are an exhibition space in the city of Glasgow, Scotland. Built in 1856, the Galleries are named after their founder, Archibald McLellan (1795-1854), a coach builder, councillor and patron of the arts. Following his death, Glasgow Corporation acquired the galleries, and for a time they were known as the Corporation Halls before reverting to their former owner's name. The Galleries were situated behind a frontage of shops in Sauchiehall Street and housed Glasgow School of Art from 1869 to 1899.
In the 1980s the Galleries were ravaged by fire, but re-opened in 1990 as the largest high-quality, air-conditioned, temporary exhibition space in Scotland.
While Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum was closed for refurbishment between 2003 and 2006, the McLellan Galleries hosted a display of its best-loved works.
The McLellan Galleries are currently leased by the Glasgow School of Art as studio and storage space in preparation for the planned redevelopment of the Glasgow School of Art campus.