The Old Joint Stock Theatre is a pub theatre located at 4 Temple Row West in the centre of Birmingham, England.
The theatre seats 80 in a flexible arrangement and is located on the first floor of the Old Joint Stock pub - a grade II listed building built as the Birmingham Joint Stock Bank by architect J. A. Chatwin in 1864 and converted into a pub in 1997. The theatre opened in 2006 with the £350,000 cost being provided by the owners Fuller, Smith and Turner.
The venue hosts music and comedy as well as visiting theatre companies and plans to start mounting its own productions in December 2007.