North Melbourne Town Hall is the former town hall of the Town of Hotham (later renamed the Town of North Melbourne) in the state of Victoria. It is listed in the register of the National Trust (file no. B2388)
"The building is of noble proportions, exquisite in design, tastefully ornamented, and reflects the greatest credit on the architect, Mr J.R. (sic) Johnson." North Melbourne Advertiser 23 June 1876.
It has been under the jurisdiction of the City of Melbourne since 1905 and is currently used as an "Arts House".
It is located on the corner of Errol and Queensberry Streets, in North Melbourne.