The Kowloon Cricket Club (Chinese: 九龍木球會) is a members only cricket club and social club situated in Kowloon, Hong Kong, on Cox's Road.
The KCC was established on 4 October 1904 and obtained land from the government in King's Park. The KCC did not operate during World War II (from 1941 onwards) and resumed play in 1946.
Cricket was introduced into Hong Kong during British rule (from 1843 to 1997) and first played in 1851.
KCC competed with local clubs like:
Hong Kong Cricket Club Craigengower Cricket Club Parsee Cricket Club Royal Engineers, Army Ordnance Corps CC Civil Service CC RAMC and HMS Tamar also played with KCC for the South China Morning Post Shield. KCC competed for the Hancock Memorial Shield after 1946.
Apart from 1996 and 1997, it has been the venue of the Hong Kong Cricket Sixes since that tournament's origins in 1992.