Sant'Andrea della Zirada is a church and a monastery in Venice, northern Italy.
The church and the monastery, both dedicated to Saint Andrew, were founded in 1329 by four noblewomen on a place called "cao de zirada". The church was largely rebuilt in 1479, the most important part remaining of the original Gothic edifice being the façade. Noteworthy is the main portal in Istrian white stone. The interior has a single nave with a plain ceiling, with a Gothic choir with stucco part from the 17th century.
The main artworks are the Dead Christ between St. Charles Borromeo and Angels by Domenico Tintoretto, the St. Augustine with Two Angels by Paris Bordon and a St. Jerome by Paolo Veronese.