The Bronx County Courthouse is a historic courthouse building located in the Bronx, New York, New York. It was designed in 1931 and built between 1931 and 1934. It is a nine story, limestone building on a rusticated granite base in the Classical Revival style. It has four identical sides, an interior court, and a frieze designed by noted sculptor Charles Keck (1875-1951). The sculptures on the 161st Street side are by noted sculptor George Holburn Snowden (1901-1990). Two sculptural groups on the Walton Avenue side are by noted sculptor Joseph Kiselewski (1901-1986). The Bronx Museum of the Arts was once located on the main floor.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.