Palazzo Rosso is an historical palace of Genoa, northern Italy.
Situated in Via Garibaldi, it is one of the most important picture galleries of the city, along with the galleries of Palazzo Bianco and Palazzo Doria Tursi.
Palazzo Rosso was designed by the architect Pietro Antonio Corradi and was built between 1671 and 1677.
The Brignole Sale family owned the palace until 1874, when Maria Brignole Sale, duchess of Galliera, bequeathed it to the city of Genoa, in order to "increase its artistic splendor and practical resources". The palace then became municipal property and it was destined to become a public gallery.