The Musée Baud is a music-box museum in the Swiss village of L'Auberson in the Jura Mountains in the canton of Vaud.
The museum houses one of the largest collections of music boxes, automatons, musical clocks, and gramophones. It includes unusual examples of singing birds and animated figures.
The three Baud brothers, Frédy, Robert, and Auguste, began collecting and restoring automatons in 1946, and the museum opened on 2 October 1955. It was bought by its present owners in 1995.