Booth Museum of Natural History is a municipally-owned museum of natural history in the city of Brighton and Hove in the South East of England. It is part of "Royal Pavilion & Museums, Brighton and Hove". Admission is free.
The museum opened in 1874 to house the British bird collections of Edward Booth. He donated the museum to the city in 1890.
The museum continues to feature Victorian-style dioramas of British birds in their habitat settings, as well as collections of butterflies, and British fossils and animal bones.