Pierre et Marie Curie is a station on the southeast branch of Line 7 of the Paris Métro. The station, located in Ivry-sur-Seine, was opened in 1946.
It was previously known as Pierre Curie. Following a renovation completed on 31 January 2007, it was renamed to honour his wife and fellow Nobel laureate Maria Skłodowska-Curie as well on 8 March , International Women's Day. It thereby becomes only the third station in the Paris metro named for a woman (besides saints), after Marguerite de Rochechouart and Louise Michel.