Girton College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, England. The college was established on 16 October 1869 by Emily Davies and Barbara Bodichon, as the pioneering and therefore first residential women's college in England. The college became mixed in 1977 with the arrival of the first male Fellows. Male undergraduates have been admitted since 1979. As of 2010, the college had an estimated endowment of £64 million.
The main site of Girton College is about 2.5 miles (4 km) northwest of the Cambridge city centre. There is an accommodation annexe, known as Wolfson Court, situated next to the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, in the western suburbs close to Cambridge University Library and the centre of the city.