Jeruzalem is a small settlement in the eastern part of the Slovenske gorice hills in the Ljutomer Municipality in northeastern Slovenia. The area traditionally belonged to the Styria region and is now included in the Pomurska statistical region.
The local church is a pilgrimage church dedicated to Mary of the Seven Sorrows. It belongs to the Miklavž pri Ormožu Parish. A chapel was built on the site in 1652. In the late 17th century it was extended by converting the chapel to the sanctuary and building a nave. In the 18th cenrury a belfry and a new chapel were added.