The Wagenburg is a museum of carriages and vehicles used by the imperial household of the Austrian Empire. It is housed in the grounds of the Schlosses Schönbrunn in the Hietzing district of Vienna and is a department of the Kunsthistorisches Museum. Its exhibits include the Imperialwagen.
Highlights of the exhibition:
the gilded “Imperial Carriage,” the Golden Carousel Carriage of Maria Theresia, the Child’s Phaeton of Napoleon’s son, the Black Hearse of the Viennese court, the personal Landaulet of Empress Elisabeth and the only preserved Court Automobile of 1914.