Gan Yavne (Hebrew: גַּן יַבְנֶה) is a (local council) in the Center District of Israel, located adjacent to the city of Ashdod. It was founded in 1931 and declared a local council in 1950.
Gan Yavne lies east of the Tel-Aviv–Ashkelon highway (Highway No. 4). It is bordered to the west by Ashdod, to the north by Gederot Regional Council, and to the east and south by Be'er Tuvia Regional Council.