Pré Saint-Gervais is a station of the Paris Métro, the eastern terminus (actually the far end of the terminal loop) of Line 7bis, in the 19th arrondissement.
The station was opened on 18 January 1911 as a branch of line 7 from Louis Blanc to Pré Saint-Gervais on 18 January 1911. On 3 December 1967 this branch was separated from line 7, becoming line 7bis. It is named after the district of Pré-Saint-Gervais, which was part of the commune of Le Pré-Saint-Gervais before it was absorbed into Paris in 1860. Le Pré-Saint-Gervais is named after a chapel dedicated to Saint Gervasius.