Louis Blanc is a station on line 7 and 7bis of the Paris Métro.
The station was opened on 23 November 1910, 18 days after the opening of the first section of the line between Opéra and Porte de la Villette on 5 November 1910. On 18 January 1911 a new branch was opened from Louis Blanc to Pré Saint-Gervais. On 3 December 1967 the branch to Pré Saint-Gervais was separated as 7bis, terminating at this station.
The station is named after the Rue Louis Blanc, which honours Louis Blanc (1811-1882), who published political works, which led to the foundation of the French Socialist Party. He was a member of the Provisional Government of 1848. He exiled himself to London during the Second Empire from 1848 to 1870. He was elected to the French National Assembly in 1870.