Notre-Dame-de-Lorette is a station on Line 12 of the Paris Métro in the 9th arrondissement.
The station opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. It was the northern terminus of the line until its extension to Pigalle on 8 April 1911. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro. The station is named after the nearby church Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. The name of the church refers to the Italian city of Loreto and its Chiesa della Casa Santa (Church of the Holy House), a centre of Marianism.
The station is located located within a short walking distance from Le Peletier station on line 7, but no free transfer is permitted.