Brochant is a station on the north-western branch of Line 13 of the Métro in the 17th arrondissement. The station is situated under the Avenue de Clichy at Rue Brochant, from which the station derives its name.
The station opened 20 January 1912 with the opening of the second branch of line B of the Nord-Sud company from La Fourche to Porte de Clichy. On 27 March 1931 line B became line 13 of the Métro. The street is named after André-Jean-François-Marie Brochant de Villiers, a French mineralogist and geologist who was responsible for the preparation of geological map of France.