Miromesnil is a station on lines 9 and on and 13 of the Paris Métro in the 8th arrondissement.
The station opened on 27 May 1923 with the extension of line 9 from Trocadéro to Saint-Augustin. The line 13 platforms opened on 27 June 1973 with the extension of the line from Saint-Lazare. It was the southern terminus of line 13 until its extension to Champs-Élysées – Clemenceau on 18 February 1975. The station is named after the street of Rue de Miromesnil, which is named after Armand Thomas Hue de Miromesnil (1723–1796), who was Keeper of the Seal, deputy to the Chancellor of France (Minister of Justice) from 1774 to 1787. He abolished the use of torture during the interrogation of the accused.
Nearby are the Élysée Palace (the official residence of the President of France), Ministry of the Interior and the Musée Jacquemart-André.