Porte de Saint-Cloud is a station of line 9 the Paris Métro. The station opened on 28 September 1923 with the extension of the line from Exelmans. It was the terminus of the line until 1934, when it was extended to Pont de Sèvres. As a result it still has four platforms. The station is named after the Porte de Saint-Cloud, a gate in the nineteenth century Thiers Wall of Paris, which led to the town of Saint-Cloud. It serves the Parc des Princes, home of Paris Saint-Germain F.C.