Michel-Ange - Molitor is a station of the Paris Métro in the 16th arrondissement, a transfer station between lines 9 and 10 (eastbound only).
The station opened on 30 September 1913 when Line 8 was extended from Charles Michels (then called Beaugrenelle) to Porte d'Auteuil. The line 9 platforms opened on 8 November 1922 with the opening of the first section of the line from Trocadéro to Exelmans. On 27 July 1937 the section of line 8 between La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle and Porte d'Auteuil, including Michel-Ange - Molitor was transferred to Line 10. The station is named after the streets of Rue Michel-Ange (named after the painter Michelangelo) and the Rue Molitor (named after Marshal Gabriel Jean Joseph Molitor).