Michel-Ange - Auteuil is a station of the Paris Métro, a transfer station between lines 9 and 10 (westbound only).
The station opened on 30 September 1913 when Line 8 was extended from Charles Michels (then called Beaugrenelle) to Porte d'Auteuil. The line 9 platforms opened on 8 November 1922 with the opening of the first section of the line from Trocadéro to Exelmans. On 27 July 1937 the section of line 8 between La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle and Porte d'Auteuil, including Michel-Ange - Auteuil was transferred to Line 10. The station is named after the streets of Rue Michel-Ange (named after the painter Michelangelo) and the Rue Auteuil (named after the former village of Auteuil; it used to be Auteuil's main street).