Alp Grüm railway station is situated on the Bernina Railway, between Pontresina, in the Canton of Graubünden, Switzerland, and Tirano, in the Province of Sondrio, Italy.
Located on the south side of Bernina Pass, Alp Grüm is the last station on the line in the Swiss German speaking part of Switzerland. It serves the hamlet of Alp Grüm, which, except in summer, is accessible only from the railway. The section of line between Ospizio Bernina and Poschiavo, on which the station is located, was opened on 5 June 1910 by the Bernina Railway Company.
During construction of the Bernina Railway, Alp Grüm was created as a crossing loop. The current station building, together with its buffet and hotel, was opened in 1926.
From the station, thanks mainly to the 180° curve immediately to the south, there are far-reaching views of the Palü Glacier, Lago Palu and the Puschlav. From Alp Grüm the Bernina Railway snakes down around tight curves and spiral tunnels with a gradient of up to 7% into Puschlav, in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland.
Hourly services operate on this line.