Volontaires is a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro in the 15th arrondissement. It is located at the junction of the Rue des Volontaires with the Rue de Vaugirard.
The station opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro. It is named after the Rue des Volontaires.