Place de Clichy is a station of the Paris Métro, serving Paris Metro Line 2 and Line 13 at the junction of the 8th and 17th arrondissement of Paris.
The station was opened on 7 October 1902 as part of the extension of line 2 from Étoile to Anvers. The Place was named after the Barrière de Clichy, a gate built on the road to the village of Clichy for the collection of taxation as part of the Wall of the Farmers-General; the gate was built between 1784 and 1788 and demolished in the 19th century.
The line 13 platforms opened on 26 February 1911 as part of the Nord-Sud Company's line B from Saint-Lazare to Porte de Saint-Ouen. On 27 March 1931 line B became line 13 of the Métro. In 1994, these platforms were restored with heritage green bordered tiled names on the platforms.
Nearby are the Montmartre Cemetery and the town hall of the 17th arrondissement.