Quai de la Gare is a station of the Paris Métro serving line 6 at the intersection of the Quai de la Gare and the Boulevard Vincent Auriol in the 13th arrondissement.
The station opened on 1 March 1909 with the opening of the original section of line 6 from Place d'Italie to Nation (although part of line 5—some dating back to 2 October 1900—was incorporated into line 6 on 12 October 1942). It is named after the Quai de la Gare on the south bank of the Seine, which was a wharf opened in 1770 and serving the Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital. Nearby was the location of the Barrière de la Gare, a gate built for the collection of taxation as part of the Wall of the Farmers-General; the gate was built between 1784 and 1788 and demolished in 1819.
Nearby are the Ministry of Finance and Palais omnisports de Paris-Bercy.