Gare du Champ de Mars (or Champ de Mars — Tour Eiffel) is a railway station in Paris. The site has accommodated a total of five stations, the last of which in service for Paris' RER.
The station was built to receive goods necessary for the construction of the pavilions for the Exposition Universelle held in Paris in 1867, 1878, 1889, 1900 and 1937. The location was chosen as it was then a large piece of land devoid of constructions, facing the Trocadéro and the École Militaire. It was built on the street corner of the Avenue de Suffren and the Quai Branly.