Jawor [ˈjavɔr] (German: Jauer) is a town in south-western Poland with 24,347 inhabitants (2006). It is situated in Lower Silesian Voivodeship (from 1975–1998 it was in the former Legnica Voivodeship). It is the seat of Jawor County, and lies approximately 61 kilometres (38 mi) west of the regional capital Wrocław.
In the town can be found a Protestant Church of Peace. It was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001.
The name Jawor is Polish for "sycamore". Prior to 1945, the town was part of Poland, Bohemia, Austria, Prussia and Germany.