Lubieszewo [lubjɛˈʂɛvɔ] (German: Ladekopp) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nowy Dwór Gdański, within Nowy Dwór Gdański County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) south-west of Nowy Dwór Gdański and 33 km (21 mi) south-east of the regional capital Gdańsk.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 780.