Sztynort [ˈʂtɨnɔrt] (German Steinort) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Węgorzewo, within Węgorzewo County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland, close to the border with the Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia. It lies approximately 11 kilometres (7 mi) south-west of Węgorzewo and 87 km (54 mi) north-east of the regional capital Olsztyn.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (East Prussia). The Palace was the property of the Lehndorff family since 1420 (by other sources since 1565) until the expulsion of Germans from Poland in 1945. The current palace was built by Marie Eleonore von Lehndorff née von Dönhoff after an older building had been destroyed by Polish Tatars in the Second Northern War in 1656.
German Foreign minister Joachim von Ribbentrop used the palace throughout his sojourn at the nearby Wolfsschanze between 1941 and 1944.
The village has a population of 170.
In November 2009 the ownership of the palace was transferred to the "German-Polish Foundation cultural Maintenance and historic Preservation", the reconstruction of the remains will be started soon.