The Palais Preysing in Munich is a late-baroque mansion and served as residence for the Counts of Preysing. In distinction to the nearby Palais Neuhaus-Preysing it is also called the Elder Palais Preysing.
Joseph Effner built the mansion between 1723 and 1728 for the Count Johann Maximilian of Preysing opposite to the Residenz. It is Munich's first rococo style palace. The walls on the outside were embellished with stucco. Since the restoration after the destruction during World War II the building houses shops and offices but the decorated stairway is open for the public.