Glengorm Castle, also known as Castle Sorn, is a 19th-century country house on the Isle of Mull, Scotland. Located 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) north-west of Tobermory, the house is protected as a caegory B listed building.
The Mishnish estate was purchased in 1856 by James Forsyth of Quinish. He cleared an existing township to make way for the new house, which was completed in 1860. The house was designed by Kinnear and Peddie in a Scots Baronial style. It is now operated as a guest house and wedding venue, with a cafe and shop in the former stables. The castle is located on a headland and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. On a clear day the Outer Hebrides and Islands of Uist, Rùm and Canna can be viewed from the castle.