The Baltimore Country Club is a private club with two club facilities, one located in the Roland Park, Baltimore neighborhood of Baltimore, the other located in Lutherville, Maryland. The club was founded on January 12, 1898, and hosted the U.S. Open in 1898 and the PGA Championship in 1928. Its current golf facility at Five Farms has two courses. Its East Course was designed by A. W. Tillinghast and is listed as one the 50 best golf courses in America. This course has hosted the U.S. Women's Open, the U.S. Amateur Championship and the Walker Cup. The course currently hosts the Champions Tour Senior Players Championship. The Five Farms facility also contains swimming and tennis facilities. Its Roland Park facilities contain bowling, squash and paddle tennis courts. Members of the club are entitled to attend other local clubs under certain conditions, including the Elkridge Club and the L'Hirondelle Club.