Palais Pallavicini is a palace in the Josefsplatz 5, Vienna. It was owned by the noble Pallavicini family. It was previously built and owned by the Fries family and is therefore also known as Palais Fries.
The palace was constructed in 1784 by Johann Friedrich Hetzendorf von Hohenberg in a classical style. The interior rooms are richly gilded and decorated with stucco, crystal mirrors and chandeliers. The richly lain-in parquet floor is made out of expensive woods.