The Palazzo Spada is a palace in the historic centre of Rome. It is located in the rione Regola, at Piazza Capo di Ferro, 13, very close to the Palazzo Farnese. It has a garden facing towards the River Tiber.
The palace accommodates a grand art collection, the Galleria Spada. The collection was originally assembled by Cardinal Bernardino Spada in the 17th century, by his brother Virgilio Spada (1596-1662) and added to by his grandnephew Cardinal Fabrizio Spada (1643-1717),