Alexandra Park is a public park located in Hastings, East Sussex in England. It was originally planned out by Robert Marnock and occupies approximately 109 acres (0.44 km) of the town. Its linear area stretches from the town centre out to residential areas. It was formally opened by the Prince and Princess of Wales on 26 June 1882.
In April 2004, the park was officially reopened by Charlie Dimmock and the Mayor of Hastings after a large regeneration scheme costing £3.46m. Initial surveys suggest that park visitor numbers have dramatically increased since the completion of the scheme.